Air New Zealand Lounge Passes
- Each pass entitles the bearer to one entry into an Air New Zealand owned and operated Lounge* on the day prior to departing on an eligible Air New Zealand ticketed and operated flight.
- To use your voucher, ensure that you enter your Air New Zealand Airpoints™ membership number when booking your ticket.
- Please be prepared to present one of the following cards with your Air New Zealand same day boarding pass at the Lounge reception:
- Silver Airpoints membership card
- Air New Zealand Airpoints Standard or Platinum Mastercard or,
- ANZ Airpoints Visa Platinum
- These Lounge Passes may be used as additional Guest Passes, allowing entry for one guest subject to space availability. The guest must be in the company of the member or cardholder and be travelling that day on an Air New Zealand ticketed and operated flight. A Lounge pass is required for all guests, including children aged 2 years and over. Children must be supervised by an accompanying adult at all times.
- Access to unstaffed Air New Zealand Regional Lounges is provided at check-in. You will receive, at check-in, an authority with the appropriate daily keypad code allowing access to the lounge. You cannot use your Lounge passes for Guests for unstaffed Lounges including Koru Express.
- Access to all Air New Zealand Lounges is subject to space availability.
Valet parking vouchers
- Each pass entitles the bearer to one day's (24 hours) complimentary Koru Valet Parking at Auckland or Christchurch airports when travelling with Air New Zealand.
- Simply park your car in the designated valet parking area, then show your Elite Airpoints membership card at the Koru Valet Parking desk inside the terminal.
* Voucher not valid for use in a Star Alliance or Partner Lounge. Air New Zealand lounge access only permitted on departure only (not valid on arrival). For further information see our Lounges page.